OTHER SITUATIONS THAT MAY NOT BE COVERED INCLUDE:
- Falls occurring while trespassing on private property
- Injuries associated with falls on the job that are covered under worker’s compensation laws.
- When trying to prove a slip and fall injury, the personal injury lawyer will need to establish a few key points.
- These points include the time lapsed between the potential danger creation and the slip or fall, whether or not the responsible party knowingly left the area in a dangerous condition and whether or not the guilty party should have known about the danger.
- Our Personal injury lawyers are trained in the complexities of slip and fall injuries and premises law. They will be able to sort out the information available and determine whether or not a claim or case can or should be filed about the fall.